Way to bypass SSL check?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Windows 10
• DeepStream Version N/A
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) N/A
• TensorRT Version N/A
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) N/A
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) Install self-signed security certificate, attempt to pull ngc-public cache
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description) allows for bypassing the SSL certification step

Is there a way to bypass the SSL Certification when syncing the ngc-public cache? My employer requires we use a self signed security certificate and I’m unable to complete the cache pull because of the following error:

2023-07-24 23:51:27 [55,318ms] [Warning] [urllib3.connectionpool] Retrying (Retry(total=7, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:1091)’))’: /v2/resources/nvidia/graph-composer/manifest/versions/primarymanifest/files/manifest.toml

Can you remind me the context of the issue you are facing?

Can you tell us how did you use a self signed security certificate and for what?

My employer uses a self-signed security certificate as a part of standard laptop company protocol for internal company reasons. It generally can be bypassed using --no-check-certificate when using commands like wget or setting git config global sslVerify = false in WSL. I am using the windows version of graph composer.

Freshly installed windows version of graph composer unable to access the libraries due to a self-signed security certificate in the chain, self-signed security certificate cannot be removed or disabled.

Graph Composer does not support it.