When stream-eos holding in message structure

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): dPU A40.
• DeepStream Version: 6.4-triton-multiarch.
• TensorRT Version: 8.6.1.6.
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 535.146.02.
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): questions.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

Why stream-eos not hold in message structure via deepstream_test3 if in handle Gst.MessageType.ELEMENT , although it holding via deepstream-test-rt-src-add-del.py?

elif t == Gst.MessageType.ELEMENT:
        struct = message.get_structure()
        #Check for stream-eos message
        if struct is not None and struct.has_name("stream-eos"):
            parsed, stream_id = struct.get_uint("stream-id")
            if parsed:
                #Set eos status of stream to True, to be deleted in delete-sources
                print("Got EOS from stream %d" % stream_id)

You mean when you want to get the “stream-eos” message in deepstream_test3, you cannot get it?

Yes via enable rtsp-reconnect-interval of nvurisrcbin plugin

OK. So you mean there is no stream-eos message when rtsp reconnects? Because the data is reconnecting all the time, this scenario does not send stream-eos message.

If I want to reconnect for specific number of trying via both nvurisrcbin and enable rtsp-reconnect-interval. what I should do, thanks?

We do not currently have a limit on the number of times for nvurisrcbin. Do you want to quit after a specific number of reconnection?

I want to send stream-eos after a specific number of reconnection

We do not currently support this feature in the nvurisrcbin. Why you want to get the stream-eos message? Maybe you can use the rtsp-reconnect-attempts to meet your feature.

How i can use rtsp-reconnect-attempts via deepstream_test3 python code?

Just choose the nvurisrcbin and set the property like uri_decode_bin.set_property(“uri”,uri).

nvurisrcbin has property rtsp-reconnect-attempts?

Yes. You can check that with gst-inspect-1.0 nvurisrcbin command.

thank you for your response, but I not found rtsp-reconnect-attempts in nvurisrcbin yet.

Could you try the command below like I attached before?

gst-inspect-1.0 nvurisrcbin | grep -Ei "rtsp-reconnect-attempts"

not result after grep

You can upgrade DeepStream to 7.0 which has that parameter.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.