Where is the dlinano_v1-0-0_image_20GB.zip download

OK so deep in the depths of the forum an admin name dusty_nv says my problem with not being able to connect to the 192.168.55.1:8888 is all because i downloaded the wrong image for my jetson. He says that i need a dlinano_v1-0-0_image_20GB.zip image. Where in the heck is this thing. I have been trying to get this to work for almost a month on an off. I am in the jetson Download Center Archive and there is nothing that 100% matches with “dlinano_v1-0-0_image_20GB.zip” could someone give me the proper URL? is there any easyier way to find this download link? I am trying to do the jetson AI fundementals and i am about to give up. This i seems like something that would be in GIANT BOLD letters telling you to download a specific image for your jetson but i am not seeing it. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi,

This should be posted in the Jetson Nano category. I will move it over for you.

Best,
Tom K

Hi @user58066, can you refer me to your previous post?

The correct SD card image to use for Jetson Nano 2GB is here: https://developer.nvidia.com/jetson-nano-2gb-sd-card-image

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.