Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version: 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.4
• TensorRT Version: 7.1.3
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs):questions
In my application, I have 2 camera sources to capture objects from 2 different angles. As I understand, nvmultistreamtiler merges frames in a buffer into a single frame, it also merges the frame-metadatas in a buffer into a single frame-metadata. My questions are:
- Do we put nvmultistreamtiler before or after nvtracker / nvdsosd?
- I need to keep track of how many detection of each class from each source, but nvmultistreamtiler merge frames & their metadatas from different sources into a single frame/metadata, thus making it impossible to distinguish which detection comes from which source. To solve this, I think I can push nvmultistreamtiler further downstream but does it make sense to put nvmultistreamtiler after nvtracker & nvdsosd (i.e., nvtracker -> nvdsosd -> nvmultistreamtiler) ?