xrandr --listproviders lists just the intel hardware on my optimus laptop

I want to use my nvida card for rendering. With bumblebee it is already working, but for performance reasons and because kwin is not working with it I wanted to try out the optimus support in the nvidia driver.
So I installed Kernel 3.10 and the latest 325.15 driver. Also Xorg is up to date. Based on the reference:

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "layout"
    Screen 0 "nvidia"
    Inactive "intel"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier "nvidia"
    Driver "nvidia"
    BusID "<BusID for NVIDIA device here>"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "nvidia"
    Device "nvidia"
    # Uncomment this line if your computer has no display devices connected to
    # the NVIDIA GPU.  Leave it commented if you have display devices
    # connected to the NVIDIA GPU that you would like to use.
    #Option "UseDisplayDevice" "none"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier "intel"
    Driver "modesetting"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "intel"
    Device "intel"
EndSection

I updated my xorg.conf.d files. Everthing but

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "layout"
    Screen 0 "nvidia"
    Inactive "intel"
EndSection

is included. When I include this section I get a balnk screen when I restart xorg. I guess the problem is, because “xrandr --listproviders” lists just the intel provider. Unfortunatly I don’t know why it is not listing the nvidia card and how to solve this issue.
lspci list my nvidia card correctly on bus 1:0:0. What could be the reason, that xrandr is not recognizing my second graphic card?

Greetings

I knew it. No one knows how either X or xrandr is working. If it was ever working…

When you include the complete configuration, including the ServerLayout section, it’s expected to get a black screen: the X server does not automatically attach the Intel provider to the NVIDIA one or set a mode for you. That’s why it’s important to have a session startup script do that for you.

I added

xrandr --setprovideroutputsource modesetting NVIDIA-0
xrandr --auto

to .xinitrc in my home dir.
Then I switched to another display and was running this script with sudo under the right user:

(X vt10 :1 -terminate &); 
sleep 5; 
DISPLAY=:1 xterm

X was crashing I think. StartX is also not working (black screen) but no crash. Totally dunno what is wrong. Have btw Aspire V3 with 640M.

xorg.log: [ 310.020] X.Org X Server 1.14.2Release Date: 2013-06-25[ 310.020] X P - Pastebin.com
xorg.conf: Section "Files" ModulePath "/usr/lib64/xorg/modules/updates,/usr/lib64/xorg - Pastebin.com

EDIT: I was running the following commands remotly after startx (because .xinitrc results in zen)

>DISPLAY=:1 xrandr --setprovideroutputsource modesetting NVIDIA-0
>DISPLAY=:1 xrandr --auto
"Could not find provider with name intel"
or (dependent on what is written in xorg.conf)
"Could not find provider with name modesetting"

DISPLAY=:1 xrandr --listproviders now lists only NVIDA-0
I don’t know why, but not dependent what I do or how I edit the xorg.conf, there is always just one device listed.

dgrat, Please provide nvidia bug report

How?

Run nvidia-bug-report.sh script as root user. It will generate nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file.

The bugreport is empty. It is just totally not working with OpenSuse