Winning Formula for the Best Multilingual Recommender Systems
Join this Ask Me Anything (AMA) session to connect with the winning Kaggle Grandmaster team of the Amazon KDD Cup 2023. This annual competition challenged over 450 teams to build a high-performing recommendation system for ecommerce product suggestions with various subtasks and parameters.
The winning NVIDIA Merlin™ team leveraged state-of-the-art techniques, including transformer architectures, multilingual transfer learning, co-visitation matrices, and product embedding models. Their innovative two-stage pipeline solution achieved first place across all sub-tasks by effectively generating high-quality item candidates and then re-ranking them using engineered features. Read how they did it here.
When: September 13th,2023 9:00am PT, live for 1 hour
Where: Right here in this forum category
How do I participate?
- Login to your forum account and follow or “Watch” this post for reminders and updates…
- Like this post to show your interest in attending.
- Questions should be posted in the category in which this post lives:
- Feel free to post your questions in advance.
- Join us on the day of the event to get your questions answered in real-time. Any questions we don’t get to in that hour will still be answered later.
What is this AMA about?
Learn from the NVIDIA team of Kaggle Grandmasters who won all the three tasks from KDD Cup '23.
Note: The questions for the Team should be posted in the category in which this post lives.
PLEASE DONT post questions for the team as replies to this post. Thank you.