Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jeston AGX Orin
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.0.2
• TensorRT Version 126.96.36.199
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I want to use python Deepstream pipeline to do the following?
1- cropping the video frame into small crops with overlap between the crops
2- run segmentation
3- teil the crops again considering the overlap between them and the same for the resulting mask
I did some research and I found out that I can use
nvdspreprocess plugin to select ROIs which in my case I could assume they are crops. After inferencing, I was thinking that I could use
nvmultistreamtiler plug-in and add a probe to get informed of the metadata generated where I can call gst_buffer_get_nvds_batch_meta() but what I couldn’t find (or know) how to get the selected ROIs ? I was always getting the complete frame. The same if I add a probe to
nvinfer. is there a way to get the selected ROIs ? or do I need to create a custom plug-in for pre and postprocessing?