We are excited to announce the GA release of the latest versions of JAX, Paxml, and T5x containers on NGC. NVIDIA NGC Catalog containers include a validated set of libraries optimized for GPU performance. Before each release, the containers are scanned for security vulnerabilities and performance across a range of popular DL models and workloads. These containers may also include experimental features in order to maximize performance and compatibility with NVIDIA GPUs.
Highlights from 23.08 release:
- Pre-train GPT models with Paxml, an LLM framework built on JAX and Praxis
- Pre-train T5 models using T5x
- State-of-the-art vision transformers (ViT) integrated with DALI for faster image preprocessing
To learn more:
- Read the Paxml announcement in the blog Google Cloud and NVIDIA Expand Partnership to Advance AI Computing, Software and Services
- What’s New in JAX? | GTC Spring 2023