Argus-daemon error after several hours of using the camera

Hello!
I use the latest Jetson Nano sd-card image for now, February 24 (downloaded it here: Jetson Download Center | NVIDIA Developer), camera IMX219-160, python 3.6.9, OpenCV library 4.1.1 (it was already installed in image). In my python program I use the next code to get images from camera:

gstreamer_pipeline = (
    'nvarguscamerasrc ! '
    'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1080, height=(int)720, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1 ! '
    'nvvidconv ! '
    'video/x-raw, format=(string)BGRx ! '
    'videoconvert ! '
    'video/x-raw, format=(string)BGR ! '
    'appsink')
video_capturer = cv2.VideoCapture(gstreamer_pipeline, cv2.CAP_GSTREAMER)

while (video_capturer.isOpened()):
        _, frame = video_capturer.read()
        if (not _):
                    break
       # Frame analysis and processing
# If video_capturer.isOpened() returns False of video_capturer.read() returns False flag , we will get here and program will terminate.

It seems that in rare cases after a few hours of this program work, the nvargus-daemon service fails and the program terminates, because it is no longer possible to get a frame from the camera (due to the while and if conditions). In the syslog at the time of the error, the following strings:

Feb 21 00:59:40 jetson-desktop nvargus-daemon[5457]: SCF: Error Timeout:  (propagating from src/components/CaptureContainerImpl.cpp, function assignAllBuffersFromStream(), line 230)
Feb 21 00:59:40 jetson-desktop nvargus-daemon[5457]: SCF: Error Timeout:  (propagating from src/components/stages/CCDataSetupStage.cpp, function doHandleRequest(), line 68)
Feb 21 00:59:40 jetson-desktop nvargus-daemon[5457]: SCF: Error Timeout:  (propagating from src/components/stages/OrderedStage.cpp, function doExecute(), line 158)
Feb 21 00:59:40 jetson-desktop nvargus-daemon[5457]: SCF: Error Timeout: Sending critical error event (in src/api/Session.cpp, function sendErrorEvent(), line 992)

I searched for same problem in the Jetson Nano forums, but didn’t find suitable cases. Please tell me what can I do to solve this problem? Thank you.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

1.Could you run the jetson_clocks for your test.
2. Can you try if gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc have the same problem too.