I am trying to use the TAO pretrained Poeplenet v2.6 for bag detection but it is not detecting bags. Person and Face are working fine.
I am using the config_infer_primary_peoplenet.txt config file. I am running Deepstream SDK 6.1 direct on hardware, not using docker.
One of the reference videos I am using is: https://www.pexels.com/video/showing-a-dark-colored-reusable-shopping-bag-4068409/
Can you please assist with this, and please let me know any further information you need, thanks
Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc) - RTX 3060
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc) - Peoplenet
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)