Base models fail when source changes

Hi, everybody!
I luse the jetpack 4.6.1 and deepstream 6.0.1
I installed everything and launched deepstream_app_source1_peoplenet.txt with embedded videos, everything worked fine
When I change the source to http the deepstream-app work becomes unstable: fps fails very much and after few seconds the app fails finally.
I get the error

nvvideoconvert gstnvvideoconvert.c:3488:gst_nvvideoconvert_transform: buffer transform failed

There is a full log

WARNING from sink_sub_bin_sink1: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Debug info: gstbasesink.c(2902): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:processing_bin_0/GstBin:sink_bin/GstBin:sink_sub_bin1/GstEglGlesSink:sink_sub_bin_sink1:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
NvRmChannelSubmit: NvError_IoctlFailed with error code 22
NvRmPrivFlush: NvRmChannelSubmit failed (err = 196623, SyncPointIdx = 41, SyncPointValue = 0)
fence_set_name ioctl failed with 22
0:08:48.777580668 14886     0x223750f0 ERROR         nvvideoconvert gstnvvideoconvert.c:3488:gst_nvvideoconvert_transform: buffer transform failed
ERROR from source: Internal data stream error.
Debug info: gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstURIDecodeBin:src_elem/GstSoupHTTPSrc:source:
streaming stopped, reason error (-5)
Quitting
[NvMultiObjectTracker] De-initialized
App run failed

Where can be the problem?

Turning sync to 0 from 1 in deepstream_app_source1_peoplenet.txt improves the situation: fps stops falling, but the app is still failed suddenly with raising the same error

Hi, Could you apply more information such as your platform and so on, Thanks:
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)