Blender Mesh shader?

Hello everybody, i have a question, when i work with blender and a lot of geometry like 2 000 000 vertices, most of the time blender crash… i have an RTX 2060 and blender have a culling setting etc but i think he really don’t work … why ? I really don’t know ! no debug tool is here too :/

my question is mesh shader (meshlet) can be integrated in EEVEE Render engine ? i thinks is possible but i don’t find any c++ dev for make this on Vk API or DX12…

why i thinks it’s a good ideas ? Because he can increase a lot of performance and use OCCLUSION CULLIN, MESH CLUSTERING, tri id etc etc etc (Mesh shader x’) ) i know unreal engine 5 use the same system but he named this one “Nanite”… but i know is exactly the same system, your define your clustering like 128 or 64 vertices by Groups with LODs… Meshlets is the same system… Anyways…

Can you thinks is possible and if anybody are Ok to help my to improve this ?! a lot of people think i’m crazy i’m admit i love challenge, and i’m crazy haha ;)

PS : if i search a c++ dev or any help it’s because i’m not a c++ dev x’) i’m a web developper and VFX / GFX designer.

Thank’s for any help :D

Hello @donovane98! I need to understand why are crashing. Would you be able to provide me your logs from the following locations?

• Omniverse Logs: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs
  • Connector Logs: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Omniverse\<CONNECTORNAME>

What ? i’m not crashig i just want ask for some devs for helps me to implement mesh shader in eevee in blender 3D rewrite in c++

I apologize for misunderstanding your situation. I read this line from your post and thought you were experiencing a crash

…a lot of geometry like 2 000 000 vertices, most of the time blender crash…

I will forward your questions to the development team so that they can help!

Hello @donovane98 . It sounds like your question pertains to core functionality in EEVEE / Blender, unrelated to Omniverse or USD, is that right? NVIDIA developers have been working specifically on USD IO feature enhancements for Blender, so I could answer questions about this functionality, but for more general Blender development questions, I would suggest you go to:

https://developer.blender.org/

where there are many resources to report bugs, propose tasks, post to the Blender forums and learn about Blender development. But please let me know if I misunderstood your question or can help in some other way.