C++ code examples for video capture

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
[*] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[*] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
[*] 1.9.1.10844
other

Host Machine Version
[*] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello, I am having difficulty trying to find some code examples of getting the image from the camera input( i have SF3225 connected). My intention is to do image pixel coordinates processing. Thanks in advance!

Dear @david.nevezi-strango,
Could you check sample_camera from DW
(DriveWorks SDK Reference: Camera Sample ) if it helps your case

I am in the process of installing DW 4.0, though, due to some internet connectivity issues, i have some difficulty in doing so. I would like to ask that i do need DW in order to get a frame in C++, dont I? Like, there is no other way to acquire the frames, only using DW

Dear @david.nevezi-strango,
I notice you are using nvsipl_camera already. Do you see any issue with saving file? I notice you had some display issue with 2K monitor in NVSIPL no camera output

I did not try to save the file. However, i would need to do this image processing in live.
Nevertheless, i will try to save it and see what happens.

I have found the sample folder with the source codes, including the ones for nvsipl. I realized i was not looking at the right place. I have found the source code for the nvsipl_camera in the folder specified in the docs (on the host machine, /drive-t186ref-linux/samples/nvmedia/).

Thank you for your time, patience and energy spent answering me.
Have a nice week!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.