Can not power on,after flash successfully

I understand. But you have experience with using the UART consoles on other working devkit systems, right?

I’m checking with our team and will get back to you.

@bill_ye Please help provide the NVIDIA Part # of the system and its Serial number. Thanks.

PN: 940-63710-0010-200
SN: 1424222073863
Thanks!

Did you check if any other UART console was open on /dev/ttyACM1 during the flashing process? If you’re not sure, please reboot your host system and try flashing again.

[2023-03-10 10:56:56,655 root ERROR pdk_bind.py 121 1823614] Could not fetch board revision. Re-try either by

Hi Vick,

I reboot the host, I also tried different USB ports on the host, the flash still failed. Please have a look at the logs.
nvsdkm.20230316.tar (1.6 MB)

SDKM_logs_DRIVE_OS_6.0.5_SDK_Linux_for_DRIVE_AGX_Orin_DevKits_2023-03-16_13-12-11.zip (103.8 KB)

This matter is currently under internal discussion. As far as I know, you have already contacted your NVIDIA representative. You can continue to follow up with them.

Have you ever been able to access Tegra/Aurix on any other devkit? Please refer to the document and set Hardware Flow Control to “No” to check if you can access them successfully.

Dear Vick,
I set the hardware flow control to ‘No’, still can’t enter NvShell on ttyACM0 or ttyACM1,the sdkmanger failed too.

Thank you. Your NVIDIA representative will be in touch with you soon to provide information on the procedure for handling this unit.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.