Cannot find -ldecodeplugin

I need help finding the decodeplugin.so, please. kindly allow me to use the setup shown below.

But, the error “cannot find -ldecodeplugin” appeared when I tried to execute “make”. I’ve looked through past users’ posts but couldn’t find anyone who has the same issue as me.

CXX_INCLUDES = -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/cuda/include
CXX_LIB_DIR = -L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/lib -L/opt/cuda/lib64 -L/usr/local/cuda/lib64 -L/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

LIBS := -lopencv_core -lopencv_highgui -lopencv_imgproc -lopencv_ml -lopencv_videoio -lopencv_video -lopencv_imgcodecs
-lmosquitto -lmosquittopp -lpthread -lopenblas -lcudart -lnvinfer -lnvinfer_plugin -lnvparsers -lvulkan
-lglog -lboost_filesystem -lboost_system -lnvonnxparser -lstdc++ -lm -lcurl -lpqxx -lpq -lcrypto -lcpprest
-ldecodeplugin

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there @acctive and welcome to the NVIDIA developer forums.

I moved your post to the dedicated TensorRT category, I think that will get the right people’s attention to your question.

Meanwhile, could you please share a bit more detail like the build log so we can see the actual error message?
And what kind of project you are trying to build? Is it a sample project or something of your own design?

Information like that will help us identify the potential issue here.

Thanks!

Hi @MarkusHoHo,
Glad for your interest. This is a sample project, I am trying to build and run it, it seems that the version of the TensorRT library is higher than the project’s requirements, when I remove -ldecodeplugin in $(LIBS) the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: main.o: in function nvinfer1::PluginRegistrar<nvinfer1::DecodePluginCreator>::~PluginRegistrar()': main.cpp:(.text._ZN8nvinfer115PluginRegistrarINS_19DecodePluginCreatorEED2Ev[_ZN8nvinfer115PluginRegistrarINS_19DecodePluginCreatorEED5Ev]+0x7): undefined reference to vtable for nvinfer1::DecodePluginCreator’
/usr/bin/ld: main.o: in function _GLOBAL__sub_I_main.cpp': main.cpp:(.text.startup+0x1f93): undefined reference to nvinfer1::DecodePluginCreator::DecodePluginCreator()’
/usr/bin/ld: Matcher/VehicleDetector.o: in function _GLOBAL__sub_I_VehicleDetector.cpp': VehicleDetector.cpp:(.text.startup+0x36): undefined reference to nvinfer1::DecodePluginCreator::DecodePluginCreator()’
/usr/bin/ld: MAL/retina_plate_detection/retina_mnet.o: in function _GLOBAL__sub_I_retina_mnet.cpp': retina_mnet.cpp:(.text.startup+0x36): undefined reference to nvinfer1::DecodePluginCreator::DecodePluginCreator()’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [makefile:42: VehicleReid.elf] Error 1

Do you have any advice for me?
Thanks,