Can't capture with oepncv

When I use ./opencv_nvgstcam --help or ./opencv_nvgstenc --help, the terminal says no such file of directory. How can I capture image by camera with opencv?

Hi,
The samples are in

https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetson-linux-r3550
Driver Package (BSP) Sources
opencv_gst_samples_src.tbz2

Please download it and try. And can try this python sample:
OpenCV Video Capture with GStreamer doesn't work on ROS-melodic - #3 by DaneLLL

Hi DaneLLL,

Thank you for the reply. I tried the example but if I run
$ gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1' ! nvoverlaysink,
it returns
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "nvoverlaysink"
Can you help me fix this?

Hi,
Please use nv3dsink. The nvoverlaysink plugin is for Jetpack 4 releases.

I can open the camera window after replacing it with nv3dsink. But after I update the jetpack from 5.1.1 to 5.1.3, the window becomes black. Before it works. Can you help me to fix this?

Below is codes in terminal

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
Caught SIGSEGV
Spinning.  Please run 'gdb gst-launch-1.0 7310' to continue debugging, Ctrl-C to quit, or Ctrl-\ to dump core.

Hi,
We run the command on 5.1.3 and don’t see any issue:

$ gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1' ! nv3dsink

Do you re-flash the system through SDKManager?

No, I update the jetpack via debian packages because I see there is no Orin NX in the following SDKManager supported-list:

NVIDIA SDK Manager supports JetPack installation on these Jetson products:

• NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit
  • NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit
  • NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit
  • NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit
  • NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin 32GB module on a Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit carrier board
  • NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier series modules on a Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit carrier board
  • NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX modules on a Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit carrier board

Maybe I should uninstall the jetpack and reinstall it?

Hi,
We support flashing Orin NX module + Orin Nano carrier board in SDKManager. Please have the setup and give it a try.

I didn’t find the arm64-supported SDK manager on https://developer.nvidia.com/sdk-manager. There is only the amd64 version. Can you provide the arm64 one?

Hi,
The tool is for x86 PC. Please have a host PC in Unbuntu 18.04(or 20.04), and install the tool.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.