Changing bootdelay for disabling boot interruption

Hi,

I want to disable the boot interruption on Xavier. Previously I have posted about disabling boot interruption on Tx2 by changing bootdelay variable and rebuilding the custom uboot (https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1066030/jetson-tx2/u-boot-environment-variable-change/post/5398448/#5398448). I need the same procedure on Xavier but since Xavier does not use uboot, I don’t know how to do that.
Important note: I need to do this without using serial console. I want to flash Xavier with interrupt free feature.

Thanks in advance.

Hi aeditus,

May I know then which “boot interruption” do you want to configure here?

Hi aeditus,

Is this still an issue to have suggestion or you have found the solution?

Hi,

I am sorry for the late response. We’ve postponed this issue and put it to backlog.

Thank you again.

Hi Wayne,

I have a similar problem on NX: when my custom board powered on, the system must stop autoboot caused by the input detected from debug serial-port.

I’ve modified the u-boot source of R32.4.2, but I didn’t find the method for compiling & flashing u-boot on NX or Xavier from “NVIDIA_Jetson_Linux_Driver_Package/nvl4t_docs/index.html”: there are no <board_and_rev>_defconfig and Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader//<board_and_rev> for NX or Xavier, only the files for TX2.

Hi,

Because xavier does not have uboot at all. The autoboot is from cboot but not uboot.