Check GStreamer on Jetson Nano

I have installed gstreamer on jetson nano and I want to check is it runnable?

I run these commands

gst-launch-1.0 nvcamerasrc sensor-id=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1, format=NV12' ! nvoverlaysink -ev

getting this message:

WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "nvcamerasrc"

and by changing nvcamerasrc to nvarguscamerasrc , I mean this command,

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1, format=NV12' ! nvoverlaysink -ev

I got this message:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvArgusCameraSrc:nvarguscamerasrc0.GstPad:src: caps = video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstCapsFilter:capsfilter0.GstPad:src: caps = video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvOverlaySink-nvoverlaysink:nvoverlaysink-nvoverlaysink0.GstPad:sink: caps = video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstCapsFilter:capsfilter0.GstPad:sink: caps = video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:521 No cameras available
Got EOS from element "pipeline0".
Execution ended after 0:00:00.442985083
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...

I’ll be thankful if someone could help me.

Camera:

Hi,
Please share which camera you connect to Jetson Nano. Probably it is not supported by default and you need to enable the config and program device tree accordingly.

Hi Danelll,

My camera is a Dahua A5501CU60E (a Machine Vision USB Camera).
I am working on Jetson Nano. I installed the Drivers that Dahua released. After installing the drivers, /dev/video0 appears when the camera is connected to the USB port (it also vanishes once the camera is disconnected from the USB port).

when I run the command

v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 --list-formats-ext

, it shows the following output:

VIDIOC_QUERYCAP: failed: No such file or directory
/dev/video0: not a v4l2 node
nano@nano-desktop:~/Desktop/ca

it seems like the /dev/video0 is recognized, but not as a v4l2 driver. are there any commands to help me check if it is a v4l1 driver (rather than v4l2). please note that when running the command

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device="/dev/video0" name=e ! 'video/x-raw, width=640, height=480' ! videoconvert ! 'video/x-raw, width=640, height=480, format=(string)YUY2' ! xvimagesink

to use Gstreamer with v4l2, I get the following error:

ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:e: Error getting capabilities for device '/dev/video0': It isn't a v4l2 driver. Check if it is a v4l1 driver.
Additional debug info:
v4l2_calls.c(94): gst_v4l2_get_capabilities (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:e:
system error: No such file or directory
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Hi,
Please check the suggestion in
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1067313/deepstream-sdk/usb-camera-is-not-detected-by-deepstream-sdk/post/5407424/#5407424

Hi!
I’m working on running yolo on Tx2 Dev kit. I have installed all of requirements for yolo, OpenCV, CUDA, Cudnn.
I’ve tested if the onboard camera’s working via gstreamer : gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! nvvidconv ! xvimagesink
It works properly.
Then, I tried to run yolo by your code ./darknet detector demo cfg/coco.data cfg/yolo.cfg yolo.weights “nvcamerasrc ! video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1280, height=(int)720,format=(string)I420, framerate=(fraction)30/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGR ! appsink”
The result is “Video-stream stopped!”
How could i track the issue?
Thank