We know it very well, but I buy myself during the year a cluster computer with ryzen, but I hesitate between 4 GPU 1660 super or 4 GPU 2060, I do machine learning and as I read contradictory remarks, I am somewhat lost, so if I am told Turing = Turing and too bad for the Tensor Core optimized for Tensor Flow (which I use but not only …)
devhci
5
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| compute capability/CUDA Toolkit 3.1 | 2 | 9071 | July 13, 2010 | |
| GT 4xx Fermi cards = Compute Capability 1.0 ?! This is what the nVidia page says. Mistake? | 9 | 4885 | July 25, 2011 | |
| CUDA architectures | 1 | 831 | September 9, 2020 | |
| What is the best NVIDIA GPU card for gpgpu computing? | 12 | 14893 | December 9, 2014 | |
| newbie questions | 14 | 2104 | September 24, 2010 | |
| Compute capability | 1 | 5417 | June 19, 2018 | |
| GT400 Compute capability | 4 | 11126 | April 6, 2011 | |
| GTX 770 and Compute Capability 3.5 | 13 | 17502 | April 25, 2019 | |
| CUDA Compatibility between NVIDIA RTX A5000 and GeForce RTX 4060 Ti | 4 | 22953 | August 25, 2023 | |
| Cause for serious irritation - Specs lacking on NVIDIA site. | 2 | 560 | February 12, 2018 |