Consultation on the use of Cboot source code

Jetson Linux R32.7.1, there are 2 versions of Cboot source code, T186 and T194, and now the core board TX2 is used. Which source code is used for Cboot source code?

Please use the one for T186.
The T194 is for Xavier.

OK, thanks! !

Hello, does jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-tx2-nx also use T186?

Yes

Hello, the core board of the previous project was jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc, and the source code of Cboot was T194. We have added a customer requirement: when the NX system fails to run, start from the SD card, it is a modification Implemented by extlinux_boot.c file (see the attachment for specific modifications), now the core board of the project is jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-tx2-nx, and the Cboot source code needs to use T186, but under this path in T186 \bootloader\ partner\common\lib\linuxboot, did not find the extlinux_boot.c file, which file should be modified to implement this requirement on T186? Please help guide, thank you! !
extlinux_boot.c (17.6 KB)

TX2 is using uboot to boot.

Hello, I have another question, which function is used to resolve the extlinux.conf file in the TX2 Uboot module?

You can try to check the uboot log first. When it starts to scan the device, it will load the extlinux.conf and kernel.

I have modified the extlinux.conf file and verified that the modification can take effect, but the code for parsing extlinux.conf is not found in the TX2 Uboot source code. I can find the function for parsing extlinux.conf in the NX Cboot source code. The code path (bootloader\ partner\common\lib\linuxboot\extlinux_boot.c), the parsing function is: “static void parse_conf_file(void *conf_load_addr, struct conf *extlinux_conf)”, please help to find the function of parsing extlinux.conf file in TX2 Uboot source code, grateful! !

I remember there should be some strings as below. Are you able to see them in your uart log?

mmc0(part 0) is current device
Scanning mmc 0:1...
Found /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf

Hello, I have another question: Which API is used by the uboot module to judge the status of the GPIO port?

Please help to open a new topic if it’s still an issue. Thanks