After two years of hard work, we are happy to announce our new software; Cordatus AI.
Cordatus is an AI platform that supports NVIDIA Jetson Nano/TX2/Xavier NX/AGX Xavier and NVIDIA GPU enabled PCs, Workstations, Servers. The platform has lot to offer for NVIDIA Jetson users. It features:
- Optimized AI environment containers for NVIDIA Jetson (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, OpenCV, DLib and more).
- Optimized and ready-to-run AI application containers for NVIDIA Jetson (Detectron2, TensorRT Pose Estimation, YOLO v3, Tensorflow Object Detection API, TF-TRT and more).
- Public URLs for Jupyter Notebooks that runs within environment and application containers (Remote Jupyter Notebook Access).
- Low-latency live stream from CSI, GMSL2, USB and IP cameras both locally and remotely.
- Low-latency TensorRT optimized object detection across devices (process Jetson’s CSI stream on Workstation or AWS EC2 instance).
- Detailed monitoring for all NVIDIA Jetson devices (CPU Usage, CPU Temperature, Shared Memory Usage, GPU Utilization and GPU Temperature).
- Switching between Jetson’s performance modes from both Cordatus Web and Cordatus GUI/CLI App.
- Enable/disable jetson-clocks.
- Remotely restart or shutdown your Jetson devices at the edge.
- Deploy, stop, start or delete your remote AI environment/application containers remotely using Cordatus Web.
You can check out our blog post series on Medium and create an account for free to start experimenting with Cordatus AI.