I am new to DS.
I want to use the same pipeline in deepstream-test4 but I want to replace gst-nvinfer with my own lib (input is single frame to cv::mat and output is bbox-ed frame). I use ONNX model and Tensort as inference engine but it was all processed in our lib.
What is the best way to replace only gst-nvinfer and keep the same pipeline including metadata of stream ?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version: 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version: 126.96.36.199
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)