Create Mirror of Jetson Nano EMMC production module to flash other Jetson Nano's via network

Dear Sir,
I am having trouble making a mirror of the nano module. I now have the Linux_for_Tegra 4.5.1 downloaded via sdkmanager.
I have downloaded many packages and removed others to make it minimal and efficient. I want to copy the entire filesystem to another jetson nano via the network(ssh or otherwise).

Is there any reliable step or reference for making nano module image files?

Can we use time shift to create a back img of the nano and copy it over to another jetson module and restore from the other device? will that present me with errors??

Or Can I just clone the Jetson using
$ sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP -G <clone> <board> mmcblk0p1
and use the image thus created to flash another jetson nano?

I apologize for any mistakes I am very new to this.

Moving this from Triton IS to the Jetson Nano forum for better visibility.

hello WarHawk627,

yes, you may enable -G options to read the APP partition and saves the image to the specified file.
you should perform a whole flash process to burn other Nano platforms since there’re also other partitions need to be flash.
note,
please overwrite the system.img with the one you’d cloned and it’s a MUST to enable -r option to re-flash the board which reuse the existing one instead of building system.img

How are you cloning the jetson in the first place? Are you cloning just the APP partition or cloning the whole device? Cos when i used

$ sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP -G backup.img jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1

$ sudo cp backup.img bootloader/system.img
and then created massflash blob with
$ sudo BOARDID=3448 BOARDSKU=0002 FAB=200 USELEVEL=fuselevel_production ./nvmassflashgen.sh -r 0x21 -y PKC -u <pkc_keyfile> jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1
and then used
$ sudo ./nvmflash --showlogs

The Process finished successfully but the device is not booting up for some reason.