Crop video in the config file of deepstream_app?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): GPU
• DeepStream Version: 6.0
**• TensorRT Version: 8.2 **
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 470.82
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): question

I have this line to run the basic example but cropping the video source before inference using nvvideoconvert, which works perfect!

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4 ! decodebin ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m batch-size=1 width=1280 height=720 ! nvvideoconvert src-crop=100:100:500:400 ! nvinfer config-file-path=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_primary.txt ! “video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=500,height=400,format=RGBA” ! nvdsosd ! nveglglessink

However, what I’m tring to do is crop the image inside the config file, let’s say “deepstream_app_config_yoloV3.txt” (or anyone), if i try to follow the same order my file looks like this (default file):

[application]

[tiled-display]

[source0]

[sink0]

[osd]

[streammux]

[nvvideoconvert]
src-crop=100:100:500:400

[primary-gie]

[tracker]

I also tried renaming to [videoconvert],[nvdsvideoconvert],[video-convert] but it didn’t work either

I read other posts but I couldn’t find someone who did. Is it possible to do this from the config file?

We do not have group in the configuration file for nvvideoconvert. you can set the property for nvvideoconvert directly in the code.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.