CSI-camera is not work on Jetson Xavier nx

Hi,
I’m trying to connect imx219-83 stereo camera with Jetson Xavier nx and using gstreamer to capture webcam.
Here’s the code I used to capture webcam

cv::VideoCapture cap_driver(pipeline, cv::CAP_GSTREAMER);

And the pipeline is

nvarguscamerasrc sensor_mode=2 sensor-id=1 ! video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1280, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)10/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! video/x-raw, width=(int)800, height=(int)600, format=(string)BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGR ! appsink

And when I’m using cap_driver.isOpened() to test if webcam captured success or not, but I receive following errors.

Assertion `cap_driver.isOpened()' failed.

I try to use GitHub - JetsonHacksNano/CSI-Camera: Simple example of using a CSI-Camera (like the Raspberry Pi Version 2 camera) with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit to test if webcam work fine or not, and it shows webcam work fine. So I’m not sure where the problem is, is there anyway I can print out error message more precisely?

Run the gst-launch-1.0 command to check if any validate message.

Also check if the driver loaded by v4l2-ctl --list-devices

Hi, I’m testing with both command
command gst-launch-1.0 shows error below

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor_mode=2 sensor-id=1 ! video/x-raw, width=1920, height=1280, format=NV12, framerate=10/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! video/x-raw, width=800, height=600, format=I420, appsink max-buffer=1 drop=true

(gst-launch-1.0:7217): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 16:11:49.606: gst_element_make_from_uri: assertion 'gst_uri_is_valid (uri)' failed
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "video"

And command v4l2-ctl --list-devices show message below

vi-output, imx219 9-0010 (platform:15c10000.vi:0):
	/dev/video0

vi-output, imx219 10-0010 (platform:15c10000.vi:2):
	/dev/video1

So it means my drivers are loadad correctly but my pipeline has syntax errors?