cuOpt service closed?

I got an Error message this Morning like below:
NVIDIA cuOpt failure - Limited version of NVIDIA cuOpt has expired\nObtained 35 stack frames

Is there any way I can purchase this? or any other early access version I can upgrade?

Since I couldn’t find the cuopt docker image in the nvcr.io today, I would like to know why this happens and how I can use this beautiful fuctions again.

1 Like

Hi,

We have addressed this concern via email and have directed you to the sales lead. Thank you for your continued interest in cuOpt.

Regards,
cuOpt Team

1 Like

Hi,
I have received a similar message:
NVIDIA cuOpt failure - Limited version of NVIDIA cuOpt has expired

Could you also direct me to the sales lead.
Thanks
David

hello i have same message.
i m testing application with cuopt,
could you guide about sales lead as mail?

Thx

Please reach out to cuopt@nvidia.com with details and we will connect you with a sales representative for licensing options.

Thank You,
cuopt Team

Hi David,

Please reach out to cuopt@nvidia.com with details and we will connect you with a sales representative for licensing options.

Thank You,
cuopt Team

thanks to your kind and immediate explanation, I could manage to contact cuopt team through email and they told me that it will take 7~10 days for the license assessment. However, still, there’s no action on it.

only email forwarding to Korean sales team and no feedback.

Is this what Nvidia intended to leveraging Opensource strategy?

Greetings

I am having the same error " NVIDIA cuOpt failure - Limited version of NVIDIA cuOpt has expired ", while working on the second notebook of the Nvidia Optimized Vehicle Routing DLI course.
After a while of investigation it turned out that the “The Early Access program has ended and our solver is no longer available for open use.” .

Thank you