Besides class, top, left, width, height, and conf, my model output 5 landmarks. I want to make a custom NvDsInferObjectDetectionInfo to take these landmarks in. Is this possible? Is there another way to have that output inside frame meta without using NvDsInferObjectDetectionInfo?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Does this require deepstream 6.0? What thing is not compatible with deepstream 5.1?
If yes, do you know when version 6.0 will be released?
No, also you can do it on DS5.1.
BTW, you can access 6.0 here https://developer.nvidia.com/deepstream-sdk-6.0-members-page#
I can’t find the following path: “cv/faciallandmarks/FacialLandmarks.h”. I’m using deepstream-triton docker image and deepstream 5.1. Can you please tell me where that file located?
You should use DS6.0