Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson-AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1
• TensorRT Version 5.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Install Deepstream SDK v6.2 as in the Quickstart Guide - Method #2 .
Then go to
Install pre-requisites as in the
sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev libjson-glib-dev uuid-dev libyaml-cpp-dev protobuf-compiler
README file to learn that
For payload generation using protobuf, proto.schema is provided within deepstream_schema directory.
sudo make and see the error:
protoc -I./deepstream_schema --cpp_out=./deepstream_schema/ Makefile Makefile: File does not reside within any path specified using --proto_path (or -I). You must specify a --proto_path which encompasses this file. Note that the proto_path must be an exact prefix of the .proto file names -- protoc is too dumb to figure out when two paths (e.g. absolute and relative) are equivalent (it's harder than you think). make: *** [Makefile:53: deepstream_schema/schema.pb.cc] Error 1
Then go to
cd deepsteam_schema/ to see there’s no
schema.pb.cc file inside, only
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description) Not applicable.
I wanted to create a custom payload generation library (as described here in the Message Converter Group parameter
I edited the
eventmsg_payload.cpp but was unable to compile using
make as the file is missing. See the details above.
What should I do? Is there something I’m not seeing?