Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) cuda 11.4
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
i am not able to get metadata while inferencing from the custom deepstream app , could you provide an example for it .
I think you can refer to DeepStream sample - apps/sample_apps/deepstream-user-metadata-test
It demonstrates how to add custom or user-specific metadata to any component of DeepStream. The test code attaches a 16-byte array filled with user data to the chosen component. The data is retrieved in another component. This app uses resnet10.caffemodel for detection.
is there a relavent python app , deepstream-user-metadata-test is in C
im doing Image inferencing ,
If i use nvinfer , i get the metadata , But if i use nvinferserver, i dont get the metadata .
im able to use “Primary_Detector” model through nvinferserver .where i get the metadata.
Custom use -cases im not able to get it.
can we customize this above example parser for all kinds of models ? such as onnx , TernsorRT engine files ?
my 4 output layers of my ONNX model are [“output”, “573”, “625”,“677”]
how should i fill num_detection_layer , score_layer , class_layer , box_layer parameters in ssd_parser.py ?
def nvds_infer_parse_custom_tf_ssd(output_layer_info, detection_param, box_size_param,
""" Get data from output_layer_info and fill object_list
with several NvDsInferObjectDetectionInfo.
- output_layer_info : represents the neural network's output.
- detection_param : contains per class threshold.
- box_size_param : element containing information to discard boxes
that are too small. (BoxSizeParam)
- nms_param : contains information for performing non maximal
- Bounding boxes. (NvDsInferObjectDetectionInfo list)
**num_detection_layer = layer_finder(output_layer_info, "num_detections")**
** score_layer = layer_finder(output_layer_info, "detection_scores")**
** class_layer = layer_finder(output_layer_info, "detection_classes")**
** box_layer = layer_finder(output_layer_info, "detection_boxes")**
im able to get the metadata . But the bounding box is not visible … How to use bounding box in deepstream-ssd-parser example