Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Nx/Rtx2060
• DeepStream Version: 5.0/5.1
• TensorRT Version** 7.0/7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 460.84
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): questions.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing): just use demo,such “deepstream-app -c config demo.txt”
When I use deepstream to connect some IPC cameras such as rtsp or rtmp urls, at First is ok , but can’t keep stable more than Two hours.
And not only using "deepstream-app -c xxx.txt " but also “deestream_python_apps” or by “deepstream-test3” demo, and I found that some cameras will be stop and can’t be decoded until the all code crashed and exit unexpected.
and I set “live-source=1 in streammux and sync=0 in sink”, but did not improve.
and I use Nx/RTX2060/, deepstrem5.0/5.1, docker/native , c++/python, None of them worked.