Deepstream customize json format

Hi,

I’m trying deepstream-test5-app with my customize json format. I’ve add a payload type in nvdsmeta_schema.h, something like NVDS_MYPAYLOAD=0x102, and I set msg-conv-payload-type=258 in the config file which I use to run deepstream-test5-app. But the error message says that 258 is invalid or out fo range.

Do I miss any step that is necessary? Or should I use the default custom payload type(257)?

Below are what I have done so far.

1. Add new payload type in nvdsmeta_schema.h
  2. Modify function nvds_msg2p_generate in nvmsgconv.cpp, let it use my own function to generate message when encounter my customize payload type.
  3. make and make install under /source/libs/nvmsgconv/

Thanks very much for any suggestion.

Please use NVDS_PAYLOAD_CUSTOM and implement nvds_msg2p_* interface.

I’ll use NVDS_PAYLOAD_CUSTOM instead. However I encounter another problem. Deepstream-test5-app can run successfully with payload type 0 or 1, but fail when I use type 257. The error messages are below.

** ERROR: main:1123: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
Quitting
ERROR from sink_sub_bin_transform2: Could not initialize supporting library.
Debug info: gstnvmsgconv.c(281): gst_nvmsgconv_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:sink_sub_bin2/GstNvMsgConv:sink_sub_bin_transform2:
unable to open converter library

I don’t understand whats the problem.

BTW, I’m using Xavier and I install deepstream by SDKManager. I’ve covered all source code with original version of code(before I modify anything) but still encounter this problem.

msg2p-lib

Absolute pathname of the library containing a custom implementation of the nvds_msg2p_* interface for custom payload generation.

Did you implement nvds_msg2p_* interface? after that, you should give msg2p-lib path in config.