Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : RTX 3060
• DeepStream Version : 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi, I want to know the status of object movement with Deepstream Tracker, anyone can help me ?
Can you please give some more information? What do you mean
status of object movement?
You want to track the movement path of the object?
Yes, i want track the movement object especially Vehicle object, and I want to detect stopped and moving vehicles using Deepstream
I see. Have you tried to run any deepstream test apps? I think your use case seems straightforward for a deepstream pipeline.
Maybe you can give this sample a try deepstream_python_apps/apps/deepstream-test2 at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub
And if you need to further perform analysis on your bounding boxes (with tracking information), you can modify it in OSD callback deepstream_python_apps/deepstream_test_2.py at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub. This function will get all the detected bbox metadata including your object tracking IDs.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.