Deepstream Smart Record once an object is detected

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson TX2
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Hi, I’m wondering how you would start smart-record in deepstream once an object is detected. I’m new to deepstream and I’ve looked through some of the sample apps/code, but it is still not clear to me how I would start smart record once an object is detected. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know where to start with this or point me in the direction of more resources/sample code related to this.

Thanks

This is the way you implement your app. Deepstream is only a SDK. The object detection happens with nvinfer, so your app can get the detected information right after nvinfer(E.G. use pad probe to get the object meta as shown in most of our sample apps), and then start recording through smart recording APIs Smart Video Record — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

It is a must to have basic gstreamer (https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/)knowledge and coding skills before you start with deepstream.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.