Deepstream Latency issue

I am curretly running the Deepstream sample codee and RTSP related code on deepstream 5.0 on Xavier NX.

The whole process now(as i learn on sample code) is that i need to save the streaming as the data file , and feed this data to get the raw data from deeptream.

Is there a way to diretly function to Streaming? or the I/O performance and Latency will be a issue to us

Some samples work in this way, but others can get streaming resources directly and output RTSP stream directly. Please refer to deepstream-app. DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-app β€” DeepStream 6.3 Release documentation
For the input sources, DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-app β€” DeepStream 6.3 Release documentation, β€œuri” can be http, rtsp, …

For the output sink DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-app β€” DeepStream 6.3 Release documentation, β€œtype” can be 4(Encode + RTSP streaming).

It is recommanded to get some gstreamer knowlege before start with DeepStream. GStreamer: open source multimedia framework

1 Like

Thanks, Fiona, it is really helpful