I am trying to apply a single tracker using deepstream to follow only selected object. Any sights how to implement it?
You can filter out other object in probe function at the sink pad of nvtracker.
I am trying to implement a tracker without object recognition model such as Stark. Where I can select an object from a frame and track it.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
You can add one object in the probe function.
• Hardware Platform: Jetson nano
• DeepStream Version: 6.0
• JetPack Version 4.6.1
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
Is this fine for your use case?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.