DeepStream Python Test Error: python3 deepstream_test_1.py h264_elementary_stream

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

command to run test1: python3 deepstream_test_1.py h264_elementary_stream

Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Resource not found. (3): gstfilesrc.c(533): gst_file_src_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFileSrc:file-source:
No such file “h264_elementary_stream”

Please let me know how to fix the problem

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) – dGPU with RTX2080
• DeepStream Version : 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): N/A
• TensorRT Version - 7.6
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 450.80.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

By the way, I have found the H264 stream:sample_1080p_h264.mp4 in DeepStream Development Guide

Now I run with following command for C++ example
./deepstream-test1-app sample_1080p_h264.mp4

It run without error but it stucks without any output.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Sorry the video is in: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/streams

Actually the window does show the errors:

INFO: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_func_utils.cpp:39 [TRT]: Detected 1 inputs and 2 output network tensors.
ERROR: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_model_builder.cpp:1495 Serialize engine failed because of file path: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine opened error
0:00:09.254727474 14184 0x55556ac9d830 WARN nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:616:gst_nvinfer_logger: NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Warning from NvDsInferContextImpl::buildModel() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1743> [UID = 1]: failed to serialize cude engine to file: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine

It seems that it cannot find resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine file

Now after I used the binary file (.h264) rather the .mp4 file, then the program runs fine.

./deepstream-test1-app /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/streams/sample_qHD.h264

Close this issue