In the deepstream-3d-action-recognition, the config file specifies the channel-scale-factors, channel-mean-offsets, stride, and subsample. However, it does not specify anything related to standard deviation. We need the standard deviation in order to normalize the pixel values. How can I set the standard deviation in the file config_preprocess_3d_custom.txt?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Currently gst-nvinfer pre-processing does not support
standard deviation. Gst-nvinfer — DeepStream 6.0.1 Release documentation
You may implement with nvdspreprocess by yourself.Gst-nvdspreprocess (Alpha) — DeepStream 6.0.1 Release documentation
They are all open source.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.