Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 7.2.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 360.32.03
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I need to know, is using DeepStream with standalone triton supported? I want to use single triton server for all my pipelines. Can you please share some reference example do so?
I want to build my pipeline like this.
camera → uridecodebin → streammux → Triton client → triton server (External) —> Triton client (Meta Data) → nvosd → RTSP server
I have tried with nvinferserver and able to run nvinferserver plugin in DeepStream pipeline but I want to run multiple camera or same camera for different analytics use case on same system. I heard that using standalone triton server would be optimised way and can levarage triton server capabilities.
what is your suggestion?