NMS Plugin Integration to ONNX->TensorRT engine
TensorRT Version: 8.0.1
GPU Type: Jetson NX
Nvidia Driver Version:
CUDA Version: 10.2
CUDNN Version: 8.0.5
Operating System + Version: Ubuntu 18.04
Python Version (if applicable): NA
TensorFlow Version (if applicable): NA
PyTorch Version (if applicable): 1.8.1
Baremetal or Container (if container which image + tag): NA
I don’t have any tutorial to add a plugin to TensoRT engine while serializing and deserializing.
- ONNX model is exported with Opset 11
- ONNX outputs detections [B, NUM_BOX, 4] and scores [B, NUM_BOX, 2]
- TensorRT engine serialized for ONNX model
- I have efficientNMS plugin from TensorRT plugin
- I have to put that plugin to TensorRT Engine at runtime.
How do I do that, If you have any suggestion and tutorials to build plugin and register to tensorrt model while serializing or deserializing will helps a lot.