Emulator mode in VS 2008

How can i execute a CUDA code with the emulator in visual studio 2008 (windows seven)?

How can i execute a CUDA code with the emulator in visual studio 2008 (windows seven)?

In the middle of the tool bar area there should be a small box that currently probably shows Realease or Debug change that to EMU Debug

NB I think Emulator mode was going to be dropped as there are now debuggers that dont require emulation so the EMU debug may not be available in your version of cuda.
Also when in emulator mode operations are run on CPU and that means they are run in series ratehr than in parallel, so sometimes code that is incorrect will appear to work correctly when run in emulator mode.

In the middle of the tool bar area there should be a small box that currently probably shows Realease or Debug change that to EMU Debug

NB I think Emulator mode was going to be dropped as there are now debuggers that dont require emulation so the EMU debug may not be available in your version of cuda.
Also when in emulator mode operations are run on CPU and that means they are run in series ratehr than in parallel, so sometimes code that is incorrect will appear to work correctly when run in emulator mode.

thanks for the information ;)

thanks for the information ;)