ERROR: ../nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_func_utils.cpp:33 [TRT]: UffParser: Unsupported number of graph 0 parseModel: Failed to parse UFF model

I am trying to run python testapp 1 with the sample tlt model yolov3. Now I’m getting the below error :

ERROR: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_func_utils.cpp:33 [TRT]: UffParser: Unsupported number of graph 0
parseModel: Failed to parse UFF model

Please share your full command along with the full log.

/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/deepstream_python_apps-master/apps/deepstream-test1$ python3 deepstream_test_1.py …/…/…/streams/sample_720p.h264
Creating Pipeline

Creating Source

Creating H264Parser

Creating Decoder

Creating EGLSink

Playing file …/…/…/streams/sample_720p.h264
Unknown or legacy key specified ‘graphs’ for group [property]
Adding elements to Pipeline

Linking elements in the Pipeline

Starting pipeline

0:00:00.379223157 15349 0x196d520 INFO nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:619:gst_nvinfer_logger: NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Info from NvDsInferContextImpl::buildModel() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1715> [UID = 1]: Trying to create engine from model files
WARNING: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_model_builder.cpp:759 FP16 not supported by platform. Using FP32 mode.
ERROR: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_func_utils.cpp:33 [TRT]: UffParser: Unsupported number of graph 0
parseModel: Failed to parse UFF model
ERROR: tlt/tlt_decode.cpp:274 failed to build network since parsing model errors.
ERROR: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_model_builder.cpp:797 Failed to create network using custom network creation function
ERROR: …/nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_model_builder.cpp:862 Failed to get cuda engine from custom library API
0:00:00.505282714 15349 0x196d520 ERROR nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:613:gst_nvinfer_logger: NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Error in NvDsInferContextImpl::buildModel() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1735> [UID = 1]: build engine file failed
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Seems that it is not an issue of TLT. Please create topic in Deepstream forum.
Thanks.

Have you solved this problem?
I encountered the same error as you, but my error occurred when I was running Faster_rcnn.

@G_yuchao
Please create a new TLT forum topic. And share the command line and detailed log.