Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform: Jteson nano
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4
• TensorRT Version 188.8.131.52
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) quetions
Hi all, using this post: Deepstream 5.1 docker can't run the python bindings
I’ve managed to run the deepstream and load the plugins.
I wanted to ask what is the best way (using the python-gi) to grab a usb cam stream as greyscale and run it through “find blobs” algortim, and save the output as vector, hopefully to use only to gpu of my jetson nano.