Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Tx2
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi, Currently i have a trained object detection yolov4 model (ver 3.0) and i am able to deploy into deepstream (python). I am able to do a live recording using the tx2 onboard camera (CSI) and saving the output inferenced image with reference to deepstream-imagedata-multistream-redaction.
Question: I realise there are a lot of frames dropped as the framerate resolution i set was (framerate = 30/1) while the average fps timing was 6fps. I was wondering if there is any way to solve this issue? I tried boosting the device using the jetson_clock etc/ setting the streamux batched-pushout-time to -1 (max) but the average fps still remain at ~6. is there anyway to prevent this frame dropping issue? Here is my code, configuration settings, weights etc
yolov4_resnet18_epoch_096_fp16.etlt_b1_gpu0_fp16.engine (12.1 MB)
yolov4_labels.txt (7 Bytes)
pgie_yolov4_tlt_config.txt (2.1 KB)
deepstream_yolov4_drone_usb_v4.py (16.6 KB)