g++ missing references to pgf90 objects

Hello,

I’m trying to compile the latest version of ncar graphics with the pgi compiler. There’s one strange point where it has to use g++ (I’ve been unable to override this with environment variables, etc), and so I get some undefined references. The libraries I’m linking are:
-lpgc -lpgf90 -lpgf90_rpm1 -lpgf902 -lpgftnrtl -lpghpf -lrt -lm -ldl

But I must be missing some. -pgf90libs aren’t an option since its g++. Can someone give me the right libraries?

Here’s a snippet of the errors:

initpar.c:(.text+0xe5): undefined reference to __pgio_stderr' /opt/pgi/linux86-64/10.6/lib/libpgf90.a(initpar.o): In function __hpf_initarg’:
initpar.c:(.text+0x136): undefined reference to __pgio_get_argv' initpar.c:(.text+0x1a3): undefined reference to _pgio_set_argc’
…/…/…/./ni/src/lib/nfpfort/libnfpfort.a(ctwrap.o): In function ctdriver_': /root/src/ncarg/ncl_ncarg-5.2.1/ni/src/lib/nfpfort/./ctwrap.f:270: undefined reference to pgf90_str_cpy1’
/root/src/ncarg/ncl_ncarg-5.2.1/ni/src/lib/nfpfort/./ctwrap.f:272: undefined reference to pgf90_strcmp' ../../.././ni/src/lib/nfpfort/libnfpfort.a(paleo_coasts.o): In function svbled
’:
/root/src/ncarg/ncl_ncarg-5.2.1/ni/src/lib/nfpfort/./paleo_coasts.f:158: undefined reference to pgf90_str_copy' /root/src/ncarg/ncl_ncarg-5.2.1/ni/src/lib/nfpfort/./paleo_coasts.f:158: undefined reference to pgf90_str_copy’

Hi Richard,

Try ‘-lpgf90 -lpgf90_rpm1 -lpgf902 -lpgf90rtl -lpgftnrtl -lnspgc -lpgc -lrt -lm -lgcc -lc -lgcc’.

• Mat

That did the trick! Thanks!