Generate a dll file of a CUDA program to integrate with labview

Hello,
I am a electrical engineer working on a project which involves a bit of simple image processing. I am using labview to acquire the images from a camera into the computer. There are some pixel based operation that i need to perform on the acquired image. Since these operations are same to each pixel i decided to use CUDA to transfer the task of image processing to the GPU. I want to integrate the CUDA code in labview by creating a DLL file for the CUDA code. I have little experience in programming field, but i do not know how to create a DLL file for my CUDA code. If some one could help me out with this it will be of great help. Also if someone is kind enough to share a simple CUDA program(like adding 2 arrays of numbers) and convert the code to DLL , i probably can integrate that with labview and pick it up from there.
Thank you,
snsvsn

Hello,
I am a electrical engineer working on a project which involves a bit of simple image processing. I am using labview to acquire the images from a camera into the computer. There are some pixel based operation that i need to perform on the acquired image. Since these operations are same to each pixel i decided to use CUDA to transfer the task of image processing to the GPU. I want to integrate the CUDA code in labview by creating a DLL file for the CUDA code. I have little experience in programming field, but i do not know how to create a DLL file for my CUDA code. If some one could help me out with this it will be of great help. Also if someone is kind enough to share a simple CUDA program(like adding 2 arrays of numbers) and convert the code to DLL , i probably can integrate that with labview and pick it up from there.
Thank you,
snsvsn

Hi, have you solve thee problem?

I am working on that recently, and met such trouble as well…

Could be done. In ordinary dll just insert cuda calls. Create dll for cpu processing and use cuda files there.

Yeah, I know.

And I have coposed a program try to do the FFT by calling the functions from cufft.lib. However, I met problems that the CUDA calculation results are greatly different from the ones from Labview. Besides, I cannot call the free() fucntion, or the program would break down when I call it from Labview. Can you help me?

Hi
Can you pls send me the code to create the dll? I am in great need to create a dll to be imported in labview. Pls help me out…