We need to get the exact time stamp when the camera image was taken.
What we tried:
- use gstreamer stream timestamp
- map stream timestamp back to system time
- verify delay using a clock in front of camera (monitor + showing current time)
- the timestamp of gstreamer pipeline lags about 150 to 200ms behind real time.
What is the best way to get an exact frame time stamp?
- is there a better way to get the timestamp?
- is libargus timestamp better?
- is there a hardware trigger signal, e.g. for camera modules like IMX185?
- can a flash signal be used?