"GPUassert: unknown error..." in NvTracker

When running Deepstream6.0 on Jetson Xavier NX, I am running into the following error which is crashing the entire pipeline:

GPUassert: unknown error /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/deepstream/sdk/src/utils/nvmultiobjecttracker/src/modules/VisualTracker/VisualTracker.cpp 1185

I am using a live-source (ZED 2i Camera) and launching through CPP source code. I have not been able to replicate this error consistently, but it has now happened 5+ times and is causing the pipeline to completely close . I figure this is occurring in the NvTracker element since the path in the error includes “nvmultiobjecttracker”.

If there’s anything I could do to prevent this that would be great, or alternatively a way to prevent this error from propagating and closing the pipeline. Thanks!

Another error I received as well related to the NvTracker:

GPUassert: unknown error /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/deepstream/sdk/src/utils/nvmultiobjecttracker/src/modules/cuDCFv2/cuDCFFrameTransformTextre.cu 694

My working theory now is that the physical connection from the ZED camera is being temporarily disconnected causing a corrupted frame to be sent into the NvTracker which is not handling the corrupted frame.