We at DeepCamera have developed a graphical tool to graphically developing image/video and computer vision pipeline supporting deepstream and gstreamer. We called it DgiStreamer and we believe that it will make easier for every image/video processing and computer vision engineers to develop their imaging/video pipelines. It support command line debugging, remote deployment (e.g., jetson embedded system) of the pipeline and video debugging feedback etc.
We would like to have any feedback by professionals, and hope that this tool can increase and speed-up the developers productivity, you can download it from its website: DgiStreamer: Connects you with your pipelines and any feedback is very well appreciated.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)