Gstreamer audio mix and sink to HDMI port of jetson nano

Hi,

I am trying to mix 2 usb audio sources ( inputs taken from using alsasrc) to a single source and sink them through HDMI of jetson nano using alsasink.

alsasrc device=“hw:4,0” ! queue ! audio/x-raw ! queue ! audioresample ! “audio/x-raw,rate=48000” ! tee name=a1 !

alsasrc device=“hw:4,1” ! queue ! audio/x-raw ! queue ! audioresample ! “audio/x-raw,rate=48000” ! tee name=a2 !

liveadder name=mix ! queue ! audioconvert ! alsasink device=“hw:0,3” a1. ! queue ! mix.sink_0 a2. ! queue ! mix.sink_1

Is there a method to encode and sink to alsasink device?

Hi,
Do you mean you have single alsa source, and would like to simultaneously encode to a file and send to alsasink for audio playback? If it is the case, you can try to use tee plugin.

I have 2 different alsa sources, my requirement is to aac encode the 2 alsasources mix them and sink them to the alsasink device (HDMI of jetson nano)

below will only mix and sink the 2 audio sources without encoding to aac

liveadder name=mix ! queue ! audioconvert ! alsasink device=“hw:0,3” a1. ! queue ! mix.sink_0 a2. ! queue ! mix.sink_1

Hi,
Please try this plugin: audiomixer

We don’t have much experience about this but the plugin seems to be designed for this. Please give it a try.

1 Like

Thank you @DaneLLL .

I have tried this the mixing is working. The additional part is to mix encode to aac and sink
I was able to acheive

mix → sink (alsasink)

below is the method

audiomixer name=mix ! queue ! audioconvert ! alsasink device=“hw:0,3” a1. ! queue ! mix.sink_0 a2. ! queue ! mix.sink_1

I want to acheive

mix → encode → sink (alsasink)

I am able encode using the voaacenc plugin and mix the audio to a file and save. My problem is a method to encode and playback from the HDMI

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.