How to change the car label to its palte number on deepstream_lpr_app

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• GTX 1070
• DeepStream 5.1
• TensorRT 7.2.3
• Nvidia Driver 465
• Issue Type: questions

I am trying the project deepstream_lpr_app. Everything works fine.

However, is there anyway to bind the plate number we got from LPR model to the plate bbox we got from LPD and the car we detect from pgie? I am trying to change the car and plate’s label to the out from the OCR model, which doesn’t work at all.

Generally speaking, if there is a white car with a plate = 12345, how can i bind the information 12345 to that white car’s bbox?

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I think you can access the object meta via installing a probe, then you can iterate the object to get the plate label and bbox

Yes but is there a way that i can set the plate string to the bbox of the car? I want to set the car with an ID of the plate number. Also seems the tracker will always reset the whole object each frame?

you can change the display meta to acheive that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.